Founder – Claire Dickinson BEng CEng CGeol MIOM3 FGS SiLC
I am a freelance Ground Risk Management Specialist, registered as a SiLC ( Specialist in Land Condition) and qualified as a Geotechnical Engineer with particular experience in advising funders, developers, and investors, of risks in the ground for both new and existing developments.
Over my 30 year career I have led and worked on a variety of projects of varying scales, from individual residential subsidence claims, to some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects, including London Gateway, Crossrail and High Speed 2.
I have a passion for achieving excellence, and have a track record of inspiring technical excellence and delivery of knowledge transfer through Chatter, internal webinars and trainings, preparation of staff and client briefing notes.
For more than 12 years I have worked with CIRIA ( www.ciria.org) to assist with delivering good practice guidance to the construction industry through chairing a number of project steering groups including:
- Asbestos in Soils Good Practice on Site – Pocket Guide
- Assessment and Management of Unexploded Ordnance Risk in the Marine Environment RP998
- Guide to Managing and Understanding the Risks of Asbestos in Soil and Made Ground project RP961
- A Client’s Guide for the Assessment of Risk from Unexploded Ordnance
- Remediation Training Pack Project RP660.
If you would like to know about how you can work with me please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org