A selection of events that may be of interest:
- Joint ICCL – NICOLE Conference, Groundwater Management on Contaminated Sites, 5-6 October 2017, National Museum, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- CIRIA, UXO through the construction cycle, 20 October 2017, London
- CL:AIRE, Verification of Gas Protection Systems, 24th October 2017, Eland Road Denaby Lane Industrial Estate, Denaby DN12 4HA.
- The Geological Society, Janet Watson Meeting 2017: The Future of Contaminated Land Risk Assessment; stakeholder perspectives, 06 – 07 November 2017, London
- EPUK Annual Conference 2017, The Future of the UK Environment: delivering health and wellbeing over the next 25 years, 9 November 2017, Aston University, Birmingham
- CIRIA, Site investigation for brownfield sites – what is new?, 14 November 2017, Birmingham
- CL:AIRE, Definition of Waste: Code of Practice Training, 15 November 2017, Manchester Conference Centre
For following CL:AIRE Asbestos in Soils training please go to http://www.claire.co.uk/projects-and-initiatives/asbestos-training:
- CAR-SOIL for Asbestos Training Course Tutors;
- Asbestos Awareness;
- Non-Licensable Work including NNLW for Construction Groundworks and Other Contractors.
- BGA Early Career Group Event, The 3rd edition of SPERWall – Consultant and Contractor views, 3rd October 2017 evening meeting, ICE,London
- Ground Engineering, Basements and Underground Structures Conference 2017, 4 – 5 October 2017, Victoria Park Plaza, London SW1V 1EQ
- IGS/BGA, 16th Invitation Lecture, Global Challenges, Geosynthetic Solutions and Counting Carbon, 18th October 2017, evening meeting, ICE, London
- 13th Géotechnique Lecture, Use of vegetation in low-carbon Geotechnical Engineering, 14th November 2017 evening meeting, ICE, London
If you think your event should be included in this listing then please get in touch at email@example.com